- Managed application migration projects: communicated continuously with customers and leadership chain, recruited team, ensured continuous user ability for a non-disruptive project completion.
- Managed both data and application conversion and development projects, ensuring timeliness, accuracy and successful completion.
- Monitored and controlled project budget and time, cutting operational costs up to $1M over 3 years. Established and adhered to aggressive timelines for milestones, maintained budget accuracy within 10%.
- Trained volunteer teams, provided guidance and instruction to successful fundraising goals.
- Led and coordinated two interdisciplinary teams for business plan development.
- Mentored and supervised first time marathoners and fundraisers to exceed their goals of ~$2k/person.
- Assigned action items and managed them through to completion.
- Conducted Quantitative Data Analysis based upon primary research to identify characteristics of target market for Kravis Leadership Institute.
- Developed quantitative and qualitative survey and conducted interviews with primary, secondary and tertiary markets for product development for the Ewing Marion Kaufman Foundation and SAIC’s Foundation for Enterprise Development.
- Acted as consultant with analysis and pricing for products, services and event admission for charities and small businesses.
- Campaigned for city propositions: conducted phone banking, precinct walking, research.
- Planned, publicized and executed fundraising events to benefit the Leukemia Lymphoma Society.
- Facilitated on-the-job training sessions, ran training seminars, developed curriculum.
- Coordinated continuous communication with customers and leadership chain, recruited team, ensured continuous user ability for non-disruptive project completion.
- Made television appearances, raised money for March of Dimes and The National Multiple Sclerosis Society. Wrote and delivered speeches and development letters for Leukemia Lymphoma Society and March of Dimes.
- Created and launched unprecedented process and implementation of data migration for storage method data center sweep.
- Edited and verified technical documentation, bringing it online from paper.
Project Manager, AT&T, San Ramon, CA, 2006-current
Senior Communications Specialist, AT&T, San Diego, CA, 1999- 2006
Volunteer Community Manager, Leukemia and Lymphoma Society, Bay Area, 2006-current
AWARDS AND DISTINCTIONS
- Toastmasters Triple Crown Award recipient 2009 for speaking and leadership
- Completed 15 half-marathons, including SF Marathon Half-it-all Challenge & Duathalon
- Presidential Volunteer Service Award 2011 for 600+ hours of community service
- Leukemia Lymphoma Society Team in Training Triple Crown Elite Award Recipient 2011 & 2012 for fundraising and completion of 3 different endurance sports events
Fluent Spanish, conversational Portuguese, French, Italian.
Microsoft Office, Project, Access. Cloud computing, Midrange systems, Oracle, Informix.
MBA, University of San Diego, Marketing & Venture Management 1998
BA Claremont McKenna College, Political Science & Psychology 1996
RMC Project Management, Inc., Certificate, 2010 Accelerated PMP Exam Prep
University of California at San Diego, Certificate of Completion, 2004 Project Management Boot Camp